Serenity Home Care is pleased to provide personalized home care in Saanich to help seniors enjoy life to their fullest potential. Our high quality care addresses each individual’s unique needs, with a broad range of non-medical care offerings to fit with any desired schedule and routine, such as hourly home care aides, respite care for family caregivers, complex neurological care, and highly skilled care for older adults with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Our well-trained, experienced, and compassionate care experts can assist older adults wherever home is: a private household, assisted living facility, nursing home, independent living, hospital or rehabilitation center.
For your convenience, we’ve noted some helpful local resources related to aging:
- Central Saanich Senior Citizens Association: With a goal of active living, healthy aging, lifelong learning, and community involvement, a wide range of activities are offered for seniors.
- Saanich Older Adults: Find links to additional resources as well as recreational activity opportunities for older adults.
- Saanich Area Alzheimer Society: The Alzheimer Society of Canada provides resources to support family members in caring for someone with dementia.
Our home care in Saanich enhances health and safety for aging adults in a number of different ways, including professional in-home help with:
- Meals, including any prescribed dietary plans
- Light housework and laundry
- Personal hygiene assistance, such as bathing, getting dressed, and skin care
- Overnight care
- Hospital-to-home recovery care
- Neurological care
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia
- Palliative care
- And more
Serenity Home Care: Your Trusted Source for Home Care in Saanich
Serenity Home Care’s Saanich home care services provide the peace of mind and confidence families need. Our compassionate services allow families to trust that they’ve chosen the top care option for an older adult they love who would like to continue to live in the comfort and familiarity of home. We are proud recipients of the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice, Provider of Choice, and Leader in Excellence awards from Home Care Pulse, an independent, third-party client and caregiver satisfaction measurement firm. We know firsthand how intimidating it can be to make a decision about the ideal care solution for a senior we love. As a local provider of home care services in Saanich, we’re familiar with other aging resources in your loved one’s area, and we follow a rigorous hiring process for our care team – making us the most trusted provider of senior in-home care services in the area.
Meet Our Caregivers
Bringing a new caregiver into the home of an older loved one demands a great deal of trust. To earn and maintain that trust, every member of our care team is insured, vetted, and screened. They are also provided with initial onboarding training as well as supplemental training after hire to ensure each person’s skills are sharp and up to date with industry standards. Not only that, but our careful matching process ensures that each senior in our care has a caregiver who shares a compatible personality, interests, and more.
Contact Us Today!
Discover more about our exceptional home care in Saanich and nearby areas and schedule a free in-home assessment by contacting us online or calling us at 250.590.8098.